The Converse Men's Thunderbolt Ultra Sneaker injects advanced lightweight cushioing technology into this modern interpretation of the original to deliver superior comfort. An engineered suede upper gives it a premium look and a first class fit.
- Injected Sole Unit with Lunarlon drop in for lightweight cushioning
- Suede and Leather mix upper for premium comfort
- Fuse, no-sew overlays for lightweight feel
- Internal neoprene bootie for comfort and fit
We have 1 size left!:
Size Mens US 8 = UK 7 = EU 41 = 26 cm (inner footbed)
Converse sizing is unique and sneaker specific. The Thunderbolt Ultra usually fits closer to your actual size.
1. Wear the type of socks you'll wear with your sneakers and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
2. Stand up straight with you heel against the wall and a place a piece of paper on the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot.
3. Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (heel to toe length) on the paper. 4. Repeat with the other foot.
5. Measure the heel to toe length you created and compare the measurement to our sizing chart below.
|US/AU MEN'S||US/AU WOMEN'S||UK||EURO||CM
Born as a running shoe, the original Thunderbolt was designed for speed. We brought it back with advanced cushioning, because you need something classic and comfortable for hitting the pavement. With its retro star and chevron logo, the Thunderbolt is for those who want to be fast on their feet off the track.