Baxter of California Badger Hair Shave Brush uses the 'best' grade badger hair and is the essential tool used to achieve the best shave possible.. German made 100% Natural Best Badger hair shaving brush that is soft and durable.
Badger hair has a great ability to retain water (which helps create a lather when mixed with a shave cream) improving the barrier between the razor and skin, lifting facial hair to ensure a smoother shave with less irritation.
Pure badger hair rests atop this practical, travel brush, which features a two-piece aluminium handle with an attractive, matte anodised finish.
Special attention has been paid to ensure that the threads of each piece fit each other perfectly to guarantee their stability when in use, while clever design allows the brush to dry properly even when enclosed in the disassembled handle.
- Promotes a smoother shave with less irritation
- Guaranteed stability
- Improves barrier between razor and skins
How to use the Badger Hair Shave Brush
Immerse bristles in clean, warm water and shake off excess. Apply Shaving Soap and use a circular motion to work up a creamy lather. (You may need to use a little more shave product with a new shaving brush). Always rinse the brush in clean water after use and do not boil or soak. Always dry your brush by hanging on the stand provided. Before using the brush for the first time wash with soap and water and then rinse in clean water.
To maximise the life of your shaving brush, we recommend you observe the following steps:
- You should never press the brush onto the skin it is better to stroke the brush sideways in order to avoid breaking the hairs.
- After use, the brush should be rinsed out throughly with luke warm water, shake the brush gently to remove excess water and hung up in a well ventilated place to dry (we recommend using a shave brush stand).
- Never clean the brush with disinfectants.
- Never use boiling water when rinsing the brush lukewarm water is recommended.
- Cleanse facial skin.
- Rinse the brush in warm water, shake off excess water and apply Super Close Shave Formula to the top of the badger brush.
- Work a thin layer of cream into your beard, using circular brush strokes.
- For more lather, dip the tip of the brush in water and add more shave cream.